Motorama Mitsubishi 4x4xBUILD | Triton
The Motorama Mitsubishi 4x4 Team were challenged with putting together the ultimate Mitsubishi Triton 4x4!
With a unique mix of Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories & Ironman 4x4 products, this is what we produced in-house using our own team of fitters & 4x4 experts.
Mitsubishi Triton GSR (MY20)
- Ironman Steel Bar w/12000lb Synthetic Winch, Factor 55 Ultra Hook & light bar
- Ironman Front recovery points, under vehicle protection plate and steel side steps
- Genuine Mitsubishi snorkel
- Rhino Rack Backbone Platform
- 2.5 x 2.5m awning
- Ironman Light bar on the front of the rack
- 2 x Sets of Maxtax (on roof rack)
- Twin Jerry can holder (on roof rack)
- Genuine roller shutter on tub
- Genuine towbar
- Single drawer (in tub)
- Twin compress mounted on the side of the drawer
- Dual battery system mounted on the side of the drawer
- Twin 12V power sockets
- Old Man Emu Suspension
- Goodyear Wrangler Tyres
- GME UHF XRS370
- iDrive EVC
- Redarc TowPro Elite Electric Brake controller
Ironman Steel Bar
Goodyear Wrangler Tyres
Ironman Light bar
12000lb Synthetic Winch
What our team have to say
"A lot of time and thought went into the Triton build. It's a very capable vehicle from standard but we wanted it to also be as versatile as possible. From the steel bar with a 12,000lb winch for safe recoveries, to the single drawer in the back to secure any loose cargo."
"The roof rack allows us to carry longer items with ease as well as additional lighting for those dark long roads and the awning for those hot beach days. The aftermarket suspension makes going over rutted out roads and beaches so much more comfortable. I would recommend a Triton build to anyone!"
Rachel Flynn, Motorama's 4x4xMORE Trip Leader & Fleet Sales Associate