Motorama Mitsubishi 4x4xBUILD | Triton GSR (MY21)
The MY21 Mitsubishi Triton GSR offers an exceptional base on which to build the ultimate touring 4x4. The Motorama 4x4xMORE team set out to build a highly capable rig ideal for tackling Australia's rugged landscape.
This build was produced in-house by our own team of fitters & 4x4 experts.The team combined a mix of Mitsubishi Genuine Accessories with aftermarket products from our friends at Lifestyle 4x4 to make turn this idea into a reality.
Mitsubishi Triton GSR (MY21)
- Ironman 4x4 Bull Bar w/ Dual Kings 9" LED Spot Lights
- Ironman 4x4 2" Suspension Lift Kit w/ Foam Cell Pro Shock Absorbers
- 42" Front-facing LED Light Bar
- 4" Kings Rear-Facing Work Lights
- GME XRS UHF Radio
- Dual Ironman 4x4 Front Recovery Points
- BFGoodrich All-Terrain 275/65/R18 Tyres
- Direction Plus TR+ Throttle Controller
- Titan Rear Fridge Slide
- Aftermarket Window Tint
- Rear-mounted 12V Socket
- Anderson Plug
- Mitsubishi Genuine Rola Titan Roof Tray (w/ MAXTRAX Mounting Kit)
- Mitsubishi Genuine Rubber Floor Mats
- Mitsubishi Genuine Snorkel
- Mitsubishi Genuine Tub Liner
- Mitsubishi Genuine Rear Sports Bar
- Mitsubishi Genuine Rolling Tonneau Cover (w/ Adaptor Kit to suit Sports Bar)
- Mitsubishi Genuine Tow Bar Kit
Contact the team today to help customise your dream Mitsubishi Triton, Pajero or Pajero Sport - customised for your adventure, budget & lifestyle.
Rola Titan Roof Platform & Kings 4" Work Lights
Mitsubishi Genuine Snorkel
Mitsubishi Genuine Rolling Tonneau Cover
Titan Rear Fridge Slide
What our team have to say
"The thought process behind this Triton build was to create a versatile touring 4x4 that would excel in many environments.
We've installed the usual upgrades to improve off-road capabilities such as beefed-up suspension, shock absorbers & tyres, recovery points and snorkel. On top of this however, we've also added a stack of accessories to improve practicality. At the rear, we've added a durable tub liner, 12V socket, fridge slide, plus a rolling tonneau hard cover to protect it all. We've also added a set of rear-facing work lights so you've still got an operable workspace at night.
The throttle controller allows us to customise the sensitivity of the accelerator pedal meaning we can opt for the ideal throttle mode depending on the terrain we're attempting to navigate while the 42" LED light bar and dual 9" spot lights provide exceptional visibility for night driving."
Rachel Flynn, Motorama's 4x4xMORE Trip Leader & Fleet Sales Associate